View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Cry Sadie went after Bentley and I got bitten.

I gave Bentley a treat which he never just chomps and eats like he should but hoards in his mouth and goes to a corner to avoid food aggressive Sadie. Well I didn't move her to another room and I was holding him drying him off and I kept telling her to leave it. He walked out of my hands and tripped over their bell by the door and startled himself which caused her to attack him in his weak moment for the treat and she latched onto his face/neck really hard and it was a blur of fur with her growling and biting him and him squealing in pain. I tried to pull him away and push her off and she bit my hand pretty hard. It broke skin but didn't bleed but it's starting to form welts on my hand.

I am so upset I don't know what to do. I can't have her do something like that when I have a baby in the house that she's jealous of or wants something from. She is so mean to Bentley at times and then cuddles him other times. I never really know what she'll do next.

Anyone have any advice to set my mind at ease. I don't want a baby/toddler getting bit like I just did over Sadie's crazy behaviors. So sad that she's turning into such an awful dog and I don't want to loose her either.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!