View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Default Grooming Table and possibly other supplies

Found a grooming table that I can probably get for about $60 plus $20 shipping. It folds and has the arm and noose. I think it's about 34 inches long. If anybody has a used one that they are looking to get rid of for cheaper than the above, please let me know. I do "not" want a tabletop one. It needs to fold down and come with arm and noose. Would prefer to be able to pay via Paypal.

I've always just groomed Ellie on my lap, but it can turn into a bit of a fight trying to get her to stay still for so long and that is prohibited now because of her injury. So we'll need a table. It'll make life easier for me anyway. Will probably buy the other one in a couple days if I get no response here.

Thinking I might try using clippers on her again (she hates them) since she will have less control on a table. Not willing to pay anywhere near $100+ for them. Will probably grab some cheap, crappy ones and hope they work for her body. If you are looking to get rid of some for cheap, please also let me know. They can be used, but well taken care of...

Also, while I'm at it, I might be interested in a soft or very soft pin brush (probably Madan) and the mustache comb (again Madan). And possibly a pair of thinning shears (the really cool looking ice tempered ones). I'm fine with used as long as nothing is buggy (fleas) and everything is clean. May be interested in other grooming stuff too.

Can't go out and dump $200-$300+ on it all right now though. Too many potential vet bills lie ahead.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!