View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 08:54 PM   #14
Maddie-Rudy-Mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose
I want to breed a Biewer to a Biewer since it will be a registered Biewer. So that will make the litter 100% parti-colored. I would think if a Biewer was bred to a standard color it would be 50/50. Not sure..I have my idea of what is ethical for me. Mixing the Biewers is not what I want, keeping the standard colors pure and the Biewer pure is my objective. Of course the very thought of owning Biewers letalone breeding them, send many fanciers off the deep end. Since the Biewer is not a genetic defect or prone to health problems I see nothing unethical..but that is my opinion. Germans have been breeding/ showing them for years.
Pat, I am so excited for you. The biewer is so cute, I love looking at all the pictures. I would love to have one down the road too, just as a pet, I leave breeding dogs to the people that know what they are doing. If I ever had puppies I would want to keep them all. Is there a lot of people in the states that have them? I have read on some sites that there are not a lot of breeding age ones in the states. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby when you get it. Are you getting it soon?............Cindy
Pat. Just looked at the site you posted, they have the cutest ones I have seen, is that were you are getting yours from. I have to laugh I hit every button still I find pictures. Wish I could speak german thanks for sharing the site........Cindy

Last edited by Maddie-Rudy-Mom; 09-08-2004 at 09:05 PM.
Maddie-Rudy-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!