View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Cry Chattiesmom - if you are waiting for an order from me

An update and an apology for all those waiting on orders from me. I am running late - no excuses but here's an explaination.

Most of you know that my leg was seriously injured in a 4-wheeler accident in '07. I have struggled with chronic pain since the accident. Anyone who has ever had long term chronic pain knows that it affects you 24/7. I have tried to bury myself in my sewing and ignore the pain, however, my pain meds aren't helping and the pain has intensified.

Trying to find relief from the related back and hip pain, I visited our family Chiropractor. Dr. Pete didn't like the looks of my leg so he took an xray which revealed that the titanium rod had broken and was displaced. I hope to get in to see an ortho on Tuesday and from there I don't know what to expect, but I feel certain that surgery is in my near future.

I have two GE orders still to ship, which will go out tomorrow. I have pm'd the GE Buddys who placed the order and hopefully they will understand and let me ship them directly to the receiving buddy.

I will work as hard as I can to get all remaining orders completed by this coming Friday. However, anyone who would prefer a refund, please just send me a pm.

Until I visit the ortho and have a better understanding of my immediate future, I will not be taking any new orders. Hopefully the docs will be able to get me fixed up so I can get to work! I am so depressed, and feel like I have let so many of you down. For this I truly apologize.

For your viewing entertainment, here's the what it should look like and what it does look like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leg1-2008.jpg (80.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Leg2-05-11.JPG (21.0 KB, 50 views)
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!