View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #96
Muffie's Mom
And now Missy's Mom, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBug
My husband has his 20 years class reunion in July so we have already set our New Years Resol. as loosing weight. We have a home gym and treadmill in our garage. So I have to start working out (at least walking with him) and start back watching what I eat.
I always put on a few pounds during winter and had lost 25 lbs. 2 years ago on weight watchers (kinda really just realizing what you were saying, if you look at weight watchers it is about a life change as well. Really looking at what you eat as well as how much you eat). Anyway, I lost my few pounds back this past summer. Well Fall semester killed me. They don't have a microwave at school so I just didn't eat till I got home. Well I have gained 15 of the 25 back and winter isn't over. And classes start back on the 9th.
I can use the support as well.

My stats:
Age 33
Height 5'
weight 157 - 159
Goal: to start with get rid of the 15 lbs so I can fit back into the blue jeans I just bought but life goal would be back to 110 - 120lbs. or size 5 or 6. My height kills me.

I can't promise that I will post results weekly (nursing school is pretty demanding) but will post as often as I can. I would like to add my stats to the record and participate as much as I can in the weekly stats.

Good luck all and great idea for a posting..........Christie
Good luck, girl! 20 year reunion! Oh man, my husband has his 50th high school reunion coming up in April! I just want to be ALIVE!*! hehe
Muffie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!