Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Foster Mom
YT Addict

Default Omg

i was just browsing craigslist because sometimes you can find yorkies there that need a new home, being in rescue I keep an eye out for these guys. There was an ad on there for a 1 1/2 year old girl who has some issues with other females or at least with her other female (not yorkie) she is 7 - 10 pounds, but the kicker is while she is just 1 1/2 years old right now she had a littler in January. She actually bred this baby while she was still just a baby. She said she needed the money and figured breding her would give her money she needed. She says if she does not find a home for her she is going to breed her again when she comes into heat, within the next month or so. She wants a 250.00 rehoming fee and I am trying to get ahold of the state director for YTNR to see if we ever pay to get these guys out of bad sirtuations like it sounds like this little one is in.

The only problem i have is, this one is not good with other females and i have 2 females right now and my foster girl is not spayed yet either (will be within the next couple weeks if the vet says it is ok to spay her at 8 years old) Now I don't imagine she would do well here with 2 other females especially since one is not spayed.

Not really asking a question here, just venting. I cannot believe this woman was stupid enough to breed a 1 year old!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!