View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeamsden View Post
I only have a few more items to get and then I am all ready for Winnie. But, instead of Winnie and I having to go through trial and error, I thought it would be best to again ask the professional parents!!

1. Toothbrush and paste??? What do you use??
2. Harness use? I purchased a nylon harness from petsmart, but have a stupid question. I am going to crate train her for outside potty use. Which means taking her out every hour and during the night. She will only be 12 wks. My question is... Should I have her sleep in her harness? I can't image trying to get her in her harness to go outside in the middle of the night. Not to mention she might pee on me... Also, I heard it could mess up her hair to have in on a lot??
3. Wanting to use washable pee pads in her xpen (2'x6') for when she can't be with us. Where do you get the best (quality and price)? I have seen a lot of them online.

Thank you all for all of your advice. It is truly much appreciated! I am so excited....Come on 2 wks!!!!
1. we use petrodex set and it's only $8 on Amazon! It's got good reviews on there too!
2. We use puppia for Carmel and LOVE it. For Emma's bday, we're getting her one too.
3. I don't use one, but I know there are many vendors for those on YT.

OMG How exciting!! Be sure to post pictures of Winnie!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!