View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #12
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I taught preschool for over 20 years, and Yes, I lived in the bay area too.. I did not have any puppies or small dogs back then. I waited. Now i am at home virtually all the time. If I was still working full time I would want a yorkie baby to be at least 6 months . I think it is easier on the yorkie baby to be a little older when left alone. I brought home a playmate when My yorkie was a year old. They have been a great match together. It is just really hard to leave a very young, very small yorkie puppy alone. Yes, these little bundles of joy are easily compared to human babies. They need a lot of TLC, and somone watching over them, making sure they eat enough and are safe. Some are too small to even jump on the couch . If you do work full time and are going to get a new yorkie puppy , then their is so much more to be concerned with. If you have a friend or family member to come in a few times when you are away to make sure your puppy is fine and give your puppy human contact then that should be ok. Place the puppy in a Ex pen Do not let the puppy have free rein over your place. She or he will be too young, and this could be dangerous.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!