View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:52 AM   #6
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Well, what a fun day yesterday was! We took care of all the bedding, etc. in the morning and bagged it all up in those huge ziploc bags. The exterminator came and treated the house, furniture and yard. While we were out, I camped out at a park pavilion and flea-combed the girls. Didn't find any fleas, but they sure were in the house because you could feel them *shudder* and the bug guy had them on his khaki pants He did say that since we've been in a drought here in Florida, that the flea problem has been horrendous this year. We never ever had a problem before this year.

They'll come back and treat the yard in two weeks, just for good measure, and they will re-do inside the house if we need it. I hope and pray that this is the end of it. I am sick to death of watching my girls suffer with the itchies and also not having any one over to the house, because I'm afraid that they'll take the fleas home with them and then they'll have to go through all this madness. The treatment used in the house is supposed to kill all stages and also prevent any adult fleas from laying anymore eggs.

Thanks to all who responded, I'm doing everything suggested and then some. SO tired
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!