View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 08:02 AM   #1
lilsarahboo21
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Lost Dog In S. Carolina...anyone Live Down There???

I am posting this for a friend of mine that lives here in Michigan but is down in S. Carloina for the holidays. Here is her orginal post.....

"My mom and I are in South Carolina with Bella and Sulli and left them with my grandparents while we went to a New Years party. She let them out the door without their collars on and the fireworks scared them and they took off Bella ran home a few hours later and we found her on the steps but Sullivan has yet to be found We have looked for hours and posted signs everywhere for him. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers while we continue looking and hope someone honest brings him home and that he is safe and warm tonight

Guys we have tried everything. We looked until after 2am last night and then we were up again at 6am looking. We posted well over 50 signs now and will start to call the vets to inform them of Sulli missing. We also want them to know that he is microchipped that way they will check dogs that come in that may look like him (we didnt tell anyone else this of the fear that if they knew they may not take him). We also called newspapers to run ads but they cant get them in the papers until Wednesday. We called the police to inform them of Sulli too. Do you guys have any other ideas we could do?! Today is our last day to do all we can for Sulli and then its a waiting game We have to leave tomorrow to go back to Michigan and I hope and pray he will be with us but if not and he is found then my family is also here to take care of him until my mom can get back to take him home. Please just keep thinking about us. I couldnt sleep last night with all the guilt that overcomes you even though its not truly your fault. I just couldnt imagine why Bella came back and not Sulli and if he was looking for home or looking for her I just hope someone has him and hes safe and warm "

That is the last update as of this morning...so if anyone is near Mt Pleasant S.C. Please keep an eye out for him. Sulli is only like 7-8 months old too. I am waiting for a picture of him so I can post it here. But if anyone knows of anyone around that area place look for him or keep an eye out for him.
If anyone can help or know anything please email Teresa at sendmeroses@hotmail.com or myself Sarah at sarahvine@charter.net
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!