View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Default Link Advertisements

Is it me or is anyone else horrified by the Texas Yorkie Puppies banner that keeps flashing on the YT website???

Just in case admin is not aware of what this is.....here is the link and also an exerpt from this broker site.....it certainly is very contradictory to the information YT tries to give to people about finding a reputable breeder. On top of being a broker site that SELLS yorkies, they have the gall to put "Adopt Me Now" on the banner. Adopt ??? Please...I am so sick of these people using rescue terms to SELL dogs. Disgusting. I also highlighted their cute blurb about their nationwide reputable breeders...as IF a reputable breeder would use a broker.

Texas Puppies For Sale.com

"We are an organization made up of respected Yorkie breeders and dog lovers devoted to producing the healthiest Yorkshire Terrier puppies possible. We accept only experienced Yorkie breeders who meet our strict breeding protocols to provide the best Yorkshire Terrier puppies to Texas homes and all over the US.
We place puppies in lifelong homes in Texas and around the US, including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, and Corpus Christi. All of the puppies available on this website are from our extensive nationwide network of reputable Yorkie breeders and may not necessarily be located in Texas. Shipping is available."

Last edited by ladyjane; 05-24-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!