Thread: Ytnr
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster Mom View Post
Well I am now fostering for YTNR. things were bad with SAY so I left and apparently quite a few others are close behind me. Unfortunately for the dogs that rescue is in trouble.

Funny story, i got a little foster girl last Wednesday and when I started fostering my husband made me promise I would not fail fostering so I agreed, well he said to me yesterday "It is going to be hard to let this little girl go" I replied "does this mean you are going to fail fostering?" he said "No, however if she and Pixie get along and start playing together, i could not take a friend away from Pixie" LOL. I teased him about the whole failing fostering and all he said was " I said YOu could not fail fostering, I never said I couldn't" LMAO
awk, well, he does have a point, and will you Really complain if he fails!?! lol
i'm hopefully going to start fostering yorkies soon- but my rescue chi Dexx was only supposed to be here temperarily... that was 2 1/2yrs ago! i've had to promise i'll be better at it this time!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!