View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:49 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
I'm not getting any help on the Apple discussion boards and the only way (I guess) to get customer support is to purchase the extended Apple Care.

Just in case any of you can help... my daughter downloaded/purchased a movie to iTunes (on the computer) and now when we synch the phone, the movie doesn't synch. And yes, I have "synch video" checked. I can see it in her purchase history. What am I doing wrong??
Have you tried re-categorizing it to a play list?

If you're near Apple store (they have a locator online), you can make a free appt on the site - I'd recommend you make it during the week bc on the weekend it's unreal crazy busy.

When I got my new laptop in Dec - I had the worst trouble getting my entire library over to the new computer - I tried every method online, including apple's instructions, to no avail. Last wkend, we went to our apple store for help, and it was really no help at all. The guy def had ADD, so couldn't focus at all on what our problem was . For your issue though, I bet they could help.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!