View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Goodbye, Darlin Girl!

I'm sure most of you know that Darcy went to sleep yesterday. As much as I would have liked to have kept her with me forever, I knew in my heart it would have seen selfish to do so. Darcy was tired, she fought for the three years she was with us, and who knows how long before that. Even up until the very end, she made the extra special effort to get out of her bed and greet her Jazzy (our niece), who came home to be with her.

This is the tribute we posted on FB, but I wanted to share it here::

Let's not cry for Darcy anymore. Our hearts are broken, but we take comfort knowing our baby girl can now breathe. Not many girls can say they launched a business, made friends across the globe, rocked a runway, and beat out lots of other cute pups to come in third place in a photo contest with her brothers. Not to mention, she had a pawfriend young enough to be her great grandson . Darcy was a Rock Star, and a true Diva who did things her way. She had a signature hairstyle, and great looks, that endeared her to many. (She took after her Momma).

Surely as I know our father has prepared a place for us in heaven, I know he has room for Darcy. Darcy was surrounded by her most favorite people, and we all had a chance to tell her what she meant to us. Darcy went to sleep in her Daddy's arms, and she rode home in his truck, the very way she came to me three years, one week, and three days ago.

Jimmy is burying her right under the window in the breakfast nook where I make DB's, so she will always be beside me. We are laying her to rest with all of her most favorite toys and BLINGTASTIC bows.

Thank you. We love you all

1. Darcy in her signature pig tails
2. Starring in her own Tv Show...we called it "Darcy-Vision"
3. Rockin the Runway with Mom
4. Yorkie Splash and Shine Photo outtake
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rocker darcy.jpg (83.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg darcyoxytank.jpg (78.3 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg Darcy&mom.jpg (26.4 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg YSS.jpg (79.6 KB, 101 views)
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!