View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I actually love my 2 girls very, very much. My son and I are both disabled. Suzi our yorkie has taken a shine to my son , for the last year she has been in his room asleep on his bed. Ever since then Suzi has become"his dog" Suzi is so smart though. She knows when my son comes home from school , and waits for his arrival. Suzi now really does not like me to bother her. Even though she will sit and lay down next to me, Suzi will not let me pet her much. So i have our Shih Tzu. Miely is more mellow and laid back, ahe is the one who stays with me everywhere. These two girls really have stolen both my son and I's heart. It is kind of funny to think this way. My son tells me I just love this dog, Suzi all the time. I love he too, and she is awesome as a watchdog too. Miely rarely barks. Because does so much ! LOL. Whenever we go out, I can't help but think of our dogs. It is hard to have fun without them. They are the center of our world.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!