View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

I was just thinking about starting a thread to say something about Cathy and T. Bumpkins and saw this thread; so I will just post here. For years I have been using hospital pads for piddle pads and did not see why people would need "pretty pee pads". It seemed so weird to me to have pups messing on those fabrics. If it was being pooped and pee'd on I figured it would stupid to have nice ones. I kept reading the reviews about Cathy's pads and one day a few weeks ago, I decided to order some.

They arrived neatly packaged with such amazing details....darling tags attached to each one and they were neatly folded and put into plastic bags....they looked just like packaged linens from a department store...what a beautiful presentation! AND...there were detailed instructions on use and laundering. I must say I was impressed!

Now, for the best part! While I must admit the pads look so much better, I no longer am picking up pads all day long and constantly doing laundry! It never occurred to me that these pads, while looking so much better than the old pads, would also be so much easier to care for. In the past, I would see a ring of urine that was unsightly and pick the pad up...with these, you don't see that ugly mess. So....now I pick them up once/day for laundering.
I just recently placed a second order and will more than likely order more in the near future. No more ugly piddle pads for me!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!