View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Mel-Kovy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Sudden Death :( He would have turned 3 years old in August

I am completely devastaded...
My 7 pounds, perfectly healthy and happy yorkie, Kovy, died just yesterday afternoon. We were at the park, and he was running with his friend in the park and from one second to another he was on his side lying down and he was dead already. His little tongue was purple as soon as I got him in my arms and he was already gone.. Just like that. No symptoms, nothing was different than usual.. I sincerely don't understand why he just passed away from one second to the next when he showed nothing wrong at all.
I went to the vet and they said he's gone and they don't know what it is because they don't do autopsies.

I am just wondering if someone could help me make sense of this. I miss him, it happened so fast without any warnings, I don't get it. I want him back, but I can't. I can't describe my pain.

I need support, explainations, stories of people who went through similar things. He was soooo young and so happy.

He was a very nervous yorkie, but he was so pretty and ALWAYS ready to play and to run and to cuddle. He loved us and we loved him with all our hearts.

Mel-Kovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!