View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

This doesn't really seem like an "oopsie" to me... considering you did not get your female spayed and if you decided to wait on that, clearly the female was not kept away from the male and on top of it, you've got "family members" all lined up to keep the puppies... that is always the classic line from people who breed "oh we already have homes lined up!" and then generally speaking, they all or most of them fall through. It almost seems like something you kind of wanted to happen...

My assumptions could be totally wrong but I felt the need to say it. I will just never understand why people don't understand the importance of spaying and neutering OR keeping intact dogs under extremely close watch as that is the responsibility that comes along with an intact dog. I respect people's decisions to not neuter or spay their dog as sometimes people have done thorough research in their health benefits, but I do think it takes diligence to own an unaltered dog.

Anyways I am glad to see that at least you are being pretty honest and not making a ton of excuses and looking for good advice, which I know you will find here. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do and will hope your girl does okay with the pregnancy if she is indeed pregnant.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!