Thread: Help! Iams?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

That must be difficult to live with family members that do not share the same beliefs as you do when it comes to feeding their pets. Sounds like their are a lot od animals too. For the cats, it is easy to just place their food up high . I am wondering if you are the one who get stuck providing food for all the animals? If you only have 2 small dogs then I woukd try and feed them separate from the rest. If that means putting them in the bedroom to feed on a schedule then that is what i would do. I would go back to what I was feeding, the solid gold , for your 2. I would be extremely worried about the doxie gaining 10 pounds. They have little legs and I have heard the breed can suffer from spine and back problems. I free feed my girls , but I do not have to worry about other animals in the home either. With your situation it would be best to feed on a schedule in your room . Your doxie probably needs to be on a special diet , to lose weight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!