View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

[QUOTE=Princess10;3542214]Princess is 16 months old. Of course if she's just filling out I don't mind at all, I was very happy she was the biggest of her litter when we got her, but I don't want her to be unhealthy for her frame size.

We just finished a TOTW sample pack (big) & she's on a bag of the Pacific Stream Salmon formula now with just a small bag of Acana Ranchlands mixed in with the 5-6lbs. bag.

**Update** Though I didn't post this yet...I ran her to the Vet's office & got her weight. She's 7.4lbs. A Tech was out at the desk & I had him give her a quick look, he said she looks good, not too big or too small. So there it is again, I must worry too much!
I am going to take the advice here & try to break up what I give her throughout the day. I'm sure if she does eat it all early she will let me know if she's going to collapse from starvation--she has no problem telling me anything else![/QUOTE]
LOL too true with Yorkies they will definitely let you know.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!