Thread: Help! Iams?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Lucyana1129
Senior Yorkie Talker

It really is a lot of stress bc the big dogs are just in no way treated like mine are. My family thinks I'm crazy when I tell them that there's a huge difference in foods. I guess its only obvious to me looking at their dogs that have dull coats, hip problems, weight problems, and dental problems. They must think that's the norm. As for my doxie, I try and try to keep him away from it. At home he must b on a schedule bc whatever is put down, he will eat. I have just been trying to take him on more walks. I'm doing my best here but I hate feeling like I'm failing miserably. They are like my kids. Just like with my babies I hate the thought of failing them or thinking I could try harder. I keep telling myself only a few more months. My doxie has gained a good 10 pounds which is crazy. I worry so much about his back bc he's an older guy. Ill look into other foods that are a little more but with those big dogs not on any feeding schedule its tough. I've told them over and over not to free feed them. Of course I've told them over and over not to feed them from only one bowl too bc that seems dangerous. I do what I can but they always go back to what they have always done bc its easier. Ill look at Science Diet. Thanks guys. So grateful to have people that understand my concerns.
Lucyana1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!