View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoALAnna View Post
I'm at my witt's end! I swear if I have to buy another harness to replace the one that Connor has chewed in half , I'll go bankrupt!!! I just got him a brand new step-in at the store this afternoon, along with a matching leash. Nothing fancy or expensive, put them on him to walk him out of the store out to the truck to come home . It is aproximately 5 minutes from the store to the main hwy, when I turned around to check on the furbutts (DH was driving) , Connor was happily chewing his new harness. I had to take it off him to make him stop, and by that time it was hanging by a thread Luckily I possess a little sewing skill, fueled by fury and was able to fix it and the leash, too!
I think my baby is OCD-or fixated with webbing. What can I do to curb this habit? By the way- he always bites his leash if he gets anxious while we're walking

P.S. I bought the new harness because he had chewed up the one he had on. So much for the dog park today!
If he's OCD about webbing, then don't use webbing.
Spray "Bitter Apple" on the parts of the harnesses & leashes his mouth can reach
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!