View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:28 AM   #15
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget529 View Post
Pit bulls - maybe you should listen to Shodenusmc! (just kidding). Unfortunately, these poor dogs get a bad rap bc they have owners that are really unequipped to properly socialize them. Poor things.

Although, I would be sitting on egg shells until this gets resolved. You may want to check w your local animal control if it does not resolve quickly. Some cities do not allow pit bulls and some limit how many you can own.
I agree. With proper socializing and training, pits can be sweethearts. My uncle is a well known pit bull breeder, and I've seen what great pets they can be with the proper upbringing. But these next door are so aggressive. I've banned the kids and the dog from the back yard in the meantime until I can think of something better.

My husband and Shodenusmc think a lot alike. He has to mow before the weekend, and he said he's wearing his gun on his side before he even gets close to the fence. I'd hate to see any harm happen to them, but I definitely do not want anyone dog bit either.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!