View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #8
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_bella View Post
everytime i have been to the vets since bella was born they keep telling me shes underweight! they sia dyou shouldnt be ablt to feel her spine or ribs but you can i started off feeding her dry royal caninn (if thats how you spell it) and she just wouldnt eat it all

so i switched it too wet cesar and a bit of mixer sometimes she polishes of the lot somtimes she sniffs it and just walks away its really annoying cux she hasnt put anyweight on and im just worried she seems fit and healthy plays alll the time shes is full of energy and loves to go on walks and stuff its also costimg me money cuz with wet food if they dont eat it i have to throw it away and im wasting money any ideas help ? i did try wetting the dry food still no progress! i do not feed her human food either ! big rule in my house
Try adding a bit of plain yogurt to her food as this has worked for me in the past when I have had a finicky eater. Make sure you mix it in well & don't use nonfat & be sure there is NO xylitol in it.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!