View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 04:27 PM   #3
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Hi !! Thanks so much for responding!! I will message FastEddie as you requested, hopefully that will help. I love pic's, also helps in "bragging" about our loved Yorkies, ha ha !!

Schatzie is almost 5 months. She weighs 3.8 as of Tuesday. We had Half-Pint in March whom was our first Yorkie and the most beautiful Yorkie I had ever seen, also my first. She weighed in at 1.2 pounds at over 4 months but died due to a reaction from her vaccination.

I know now she was sent as an angel as I have befriended a wonderful lady through all the joys and pains of having Half-Pint just a short time. (we only had her one week). Now we have Schatzie, again through the help of my friend. She is stronger, bigger, and SPOILED. Still working on the potty training. For a few days she is great at using potty pads and never missing a mark, the next couple days she acts as though potty pads never exsisted. Very confusing on housebreaking this breed. Soon it will be winter and i don't want to take her out in the cold so I am hoping she will ALWAYS use the pads during cold temps. I keep her in an actual baby playpen when she cannot be watched, (like now over email, ha ha)

She is special - I cannot wait to see her full grown with a full coat.

schatzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!