View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #7
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpstoybox View Post
Simple...the one's who murdered him and left him to rot out in the woods. I know the facts are not in on this story...but I would be willing to bet that this is just another tragic story of a child suffering at the hands of a parent. Someone who should have loved and protected him above all others. Why else would he not be reported missing? Unless his parents are dead as well. But I'm sure someone would have reported a whole family missing. This story REEKS of another baby killed by one or both of his parents.

It seems to be getting worse as there are stories almost daily of kids being killed or missing. Just heartbreaking.....
This is so tragic and scary!! I first learned about this kind of stuff when I heard about JonBenet Ramsey...so I researched online It scared the crap out of me...along with it, I've read about many others children who were tortured and killed by their parents. It's absolutely grotesque and disgusting. Above all, it's really sad. These kids were never given a chance...much similar to dogs who land in the hand of bad people.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!