View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
sweet_tikka
YT Addict

ASTPhi... lol okay i'll answer by comment.

comment 1. yeah tikka is the same way! her whole body is silky and her head i swear is cottony! her coloring is almost exactly as you describe, her muzzle and ears are a rich tan while the rest is creamy. her legs are a rich tan and silky too which almost makes me think she is a "red leg" yorkie but her roots are very light so only time will tell. lol I wonder if Tikka with have the reverse saddle of lucy... lighter up front, dark towards the bum!

comment 2. i'm including a picture of what i use... it's HUMAN oil lol my hair was fried and stopped growing and my stylist recommended Moroccan Oil but they were out, so she gave me the Aquage Silkening Oil Treatment stuff in the pic because they are the same [$19]. So far it's lasted ME 6 months and it's only half gone.[B] I use three pea size drop after every shower on myself, and about one pea size on Tikka after her baths and then usually once in between. I also use about a dime size of leave in conditioner on Tikka every other bath time [Human stuff too... Herbel Essence [$5], green short/fat bottle.]

comment 3. I guess I alread answered that above in my comment 1 reply lol.
Attached Thumbnails
silky body with a cotten head lol... is this possible?-img_0094.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!