View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

They also have a facebook page, as well as GSVS's FB page. I belong to both. They report almost daily and have video's of him and how he is doing. First week in June there will be a court hearing as to who will get Patrick. I'm hoping the court will rule that one of the people from GSVS will be able to adopt him. As of now the humane society has filed papers for ownership. They want Patrick transfered to Popcorn Park Zoo / Humane Society in NJ. This is about 10 minutes from my house. To me Patrick is being used as propaganda for the humane society. I see no reason why they would fight a tech or doctor from GSVS from adopting him if they can provide a good home. The humane society had him for an hour, GSVS has had him since and this tech and this doctor worked countless hours to save his live. He is bonded with people there. Why uproot him, and look for another home when he can be matched perfectly with someone there. My hope is that whoever ends up with Patrick has his best interest at heart. With 100,000 FB fans, from all over the worls this little guy could end up being a big money maker for someone so you really have to wonder who has his best interest at heart. Whoever does get him, it really needs to be kept private and his location private for the protection of the family and for Patrick. Keeping my fingers crossed he'll end up where he should. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!