Thread: Craigslist rant
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseylovestosho View Post
I made the mistake of browsing through the Craigslist pets section. I came across this jewel:

teacup sized dog wanted (crawfordville)

Date: 2011-05-05, 10:17PM EDT
Reply to: comm-d45gf-2365121784@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Small teacup sized dog wanted. Does not have to be a puppy. No breeders please. I dont have a problem with you i just dont have that kind of money to spend. Please e-mail pictures and info. Will remove ad when I find the dog Im looking for.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2365121784

I cannot begin to COMPREHEND how those of you that work in rescues/foster parents handle yourselves when you know that it's people like the idiot above that brings in little ones in deplorable conditions because they want to buy a $50 TEACUP. I have many choice words for this lady but I don't even know how to begin.

I also found a lady who constantly posts adds for "family looking for a puppy" the ONLY requirement is that the puppy/dog has to be FREE! And THEN a few weeks later they post an ad saying they can't keep it and require a "rehoming fee." This has happened at least THREE TIMES.

RANT OVER.

Bless all of you foster parents/rescue workers out there. I would be so jaded.
That's why I don't even bother to look at Craigs List any more.
Now that lady that keeps FREE Dog's, what she is doing is getting them free and then selling them so she can make money. Alot of people do this to supplement their income. I know it's sick.

Last edited by TxVicki; 05-14-2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling
TxVicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!