View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 07:45 AM   #6
MiaW
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love We Understand

Those of us who have lost puppies recently can certainly appreciate and respect your thoughts...it is never easy to read about heartbreak and tragedy. Most of you know I lost my baby Tinkerbell last week and I was completely devastated. The people in this forum continue to help me deal with this tragedy in a way that those close to me couldn't. It was soothing and comforting to know there were others who knew EXACTLY how I felt. That was enough to keep me going. Many of the members sent me private messages expressing their condolences and sympathies and offering to get together or chat if I needed to. That was absolutely amazing to me. Complete strangers holding my "virtual" hand. That is why we understand. I know I speak for many, if not all, of us who have lost a baby recently - it is difficult to log onto this site and read the sad stories of loss. But, in spite of your occasional visits, your wonderful words and prayers are just as impactful and comforting as those that come from the folks that are on this site every day. Thank you for thinking of us.

Mia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!