View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
jcoulter1181
No Longer a Member

Default There is hope after all!

I finally have gotten a response from one of the breeders in my area off of the YTCA.org website. Please see below what she emailed me and check out the website. I would love to hear some feedback and also what you think a reasonable price would be for a puppy like this. Thanks!

I have only one male, he is almost one week old. It is a repeat breeding, I already have a show male from that breeding, and I was hoping to get females, since I liked the match up so much. Anyway, I do not plan to keep him, no matter how nice I think he is, but I plan to watch his sister to keep her. You are welcome to come see the male I kept and get an idea of what he may look like. If you like him you would put down a deposit to hold him and he can go at 12 weeks. His mother is a Best in Specialty show winner. She took best yorkie at a specialty that had about 60 yorkies. So she is a nice girl. The Father is also a Champion and will soon be a Grand Champion. Both parents have had all health testing done. The little guy will be $1000.00 and have a health guarantee. Let me know if you have any other questions. Also, you can go to www.silktreeyorkies.com . "Nova", Silktree's Stellar Explosion is the mother. "Chief" Teatimes Indian Outlaw is the father. He is also in a yorkie calender.
jcoulter1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!