View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:20 AM   #15
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonk1 View Post
Thanks everyone... so by the time I got to work that morning only 2/10 nails survived. I will definitely do my nails on a saturday this time.

I just went for a make-up consult at a fundraising event and learned the art of make-up, I personally hate wearing it, but figure I want a little bit to just polish off the look, I can't wear a lot of things because of my skin, so usually just some blush and eye shadow and a lipstick.

It takes me about 2 hours to get ready, that includes all of my morning ritual (doing dishes, feeding fido, and checking YT while I eat, plus dress and make-up). I'd ideally like to get that down to 1.5, I definitely need to start planning outfits.
Oh wow girl! I get woken up at 6ish, get up at 620 and I'm out the door at 710. So about 50 mins. I shower, get ready, feed and take the dogs out and make a lunch in that time. If I could get up at 530 I'd work out for a 1/2 hour, but I can't do it! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!