View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 06:02 AM   #6
ladyt
YT 500 Club Member

Default I have joined the club!

Quote:
GLAD !! As a friend of yours already I know how WONDERFUL you already are and this was a GREAT POST !!!! I just turned 47 and went from 117 lbs 1-1/2 years ago to almost 145 now and am just hating how I can't fit into anything I have in my closet - my choices are - LOSE it or buy new clothes (can't afford the 2nd choice !!)
What women don't realize is after turning a certain age and when you start going through menopause you instantly gain 20 pounds. I am a vegetarian, but tend to be stuck on starches such as breads and pasta. Glad if you have any suggestions for past that would be great, because I love pasta! I am also a diabetic, have been since age 5. I've had no serious health issues, but I owe all that to God! He has been so wonderful to me. I do realize that God is expecting me to do my part. Besides eating a vegetarian life, I also juice. I have an awesome juicer and I juice carrots usually twice a day.

I am excited about being a member here and looking forward to sharing my success stories!

Thanks Glad!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!