View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I sorry your so sad, but I think you did the right thing, I don't think anything was done to you , to hurt you. You have to understand people who do rescue know what they are doing and if she were to stay in the parking lot, console you it would prolong the process, only make it harder and cause the dogs more stress seeing you crying and upset.
I think deep down you know you made a good decision and I am quite sure any rescue would make EVERY effort possible to keep the dogs together.
Remember they are a " rescue" your dogs do not sound like the type that would have to be put down, Im sure that clause is in the contract for dogs that have serious illness or severe aggressive issues, even with that they will do everything possible to find a home , hire a trainer, get 2nd opinions. They are a " rescue ' they are there to help dogs find homes, get vetting that owners cant afford etc.
Please try to think positive and hope and pray that your dogs find a wonderful forever home, maybe with a single woman so they dont have to hide. IM so sorry your feeling so upset
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!