View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
143julz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLeroy View Post
Yes, Emma and Bode are brother and sister and completely devoted to each other. When Emma was attacked and almost killed by a large dog last year, Bode never left her side from the time she arrived home following surgery until the day she was able to move around freely. Thanks, I do so hope they'll be placed together, and I do think YTNR will try to do so. I just worry because they DO have issues, and they need a lot of love and attention.

Sorry if this sounds whiny or like I'm making accusations. I just truly don't understand why I wasn't better informed. Or maybe YTNR assumed that I was familiar with rescues and would know the procedure. I know that I should just chalk it up to ignorance and stupidity on my part, and I'm not trying to get them back. But I just need to know what happens to them. I didn't give them up because I didn't want them or couldn't afford them or handle them - I let them go because I love them so much. They're my babies.

It must of been so hard to make that decision, my heart goes out to you. I think i would have to give up my DH before my babies
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!