View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz06 View Post
Yeah that's what I thought. We booked through Priceline, so maybe they just didn't care because they aren't getting paid their full rate anyway, but we were requierd to give a daytime and evening phone number But either way, there's no turning back after they get your credit card charged because it's through Priceline and not just through the hotel.

Nope, we were just idiots We tried to book one night and didn't get anything we liked, had to wait 24 hours and try again... We booked in February and I guess were too excited we forgot to change the month on the second night we tried. I'm just so frustrated!

We are still going to Europe, but with a lot less funds than we thought We were strapped for cash to begin with because we thought it would be easy to sell our two motorcycles, but nobody is interested. So we're doing it without selling them! Ugh. I'm just kind of mad at the world right now, but most of all ourselves. I don't know how we could have messed up that badly!
Then maybe backpacking? Youth hostel? LOL I dunno. I've never been to Ireland before so I have no advice. Now if it were Australia (my dad went, not me) they have showers and stuff at gas stations and rest areas, nice ones!

The only thing I can think of to say is again, at least you're going to europe!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!