View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
Oh No ! They should have called in Feb when you didn't show up. Isn't that why they take your number ?
Yeah that's what I thought. We booked through Priceline, so maybe they just didn't care because they aren't getting paid their full rate anyway, but we were requierd to give a daytime and evening phone number But either way, there's no turning back after they get your credit card charged because it's through Priceline and not just through the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Were the month and day switched? I know a lot of other countries do day first, then month. Sorry, stuff happens, look on the bright side, at least you are going to Europe!
Nope, we were just idiots We tried to book one night and didn't get anything we liked, had to wait 24 hours and try again... We booked in February and I guess were too excited we forgot to change the month on the second night we tried. I'm just so frustrated!

We are still going to Europe, but with a lot less funds than we thought We were strapped for cash to begin with because we thought it would be easy to sell our two motorcycles, but nobody is interested. So we're doing it without selling them! Ugh. I'm just kind of mad at the world right now, but most of all ourselves. I don't know how we could have messed up that badly!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!