View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
sweet_tikka
YT Addict

Question help: belly blisters, black pores?!

So yesterday I noticed a blister form on Tikka's lower ab's above the vulva [that's the right name for it I hope lol] it's been there for awhile, I thought is was a scar, but it's not. and also noticed that in the crease of her vulva the pores are black, some of it can be wiped off, others almost look like splinters/blackheads. **Graphic Pictures just so you know...**

I have googled and YT'd I read that urine can burn their skin if they don't clean themselves well enough, but idk what that looks like... so there is a picture of her little blisters the bigger one and a small one closer to the vulva.
I read that the black stuff could be yeast? Also a picture of that...

What I read said as far as blisters from urine burn that they just need help cleaning, so to wipe them with a soft damp cloth after pottying and that will help keep her more clean.

I'll be keeping an eye on this over the next 6 days while the husband's gone, and if it gets worse/spreads I'll be taking her into the vet when he gets back. She's just as playful, hungry, happy as ever no signs of distress or pain, no yelping and struggling when I touch the blister.
Attached Thumbnails
help: belly blisters, black pores?!-img_9782.jpg   help: belly blisters, black pores?!-img_9781.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!