View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default A closet for Maddie

I finally came up with a closet for Maddie's things. I've been looking around for something and since I'm not too handy with building something from scratch, I found a piece for $19.99 that I had to put together. I didn't like the cheap handle that came with it so got a different one for a couple of dollars. Then, I didn't like it sitting so low, so went back to the same place and bought an extra piece ($8.99) that has a shelf and sat the top part on it. I put a dowel in to hang her dresses and store other things in the shelves. I also put a couple of hooks on one side of the outside and inside the door. I would have liked this a little wider, but it turned out I had the perfect place for this size in my computer/craft room. I also purchased doll hangers on ebay...$6.99 plus 4.85 S&H for 20 of them. Almost spent as much on the hangers as the furniture. LOL Anyway, I figure I spent under $50 for everything and I'm pretty happy with it. Here's some pics...the last pic is to show you the hatbox I have sitting on it which has a tray inside for her hair things and room for other things under the tray. I bought that to give as a gift, but now I'm gifting myself. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
A closet for Maddie-hpim1367.jpg   A closet for Maddie-hpim1363.jpg   A closet for Maddie-hpim1373.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!