View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathys View Post
Well, technically they would be her Aunts. Alexis Rose and Zoey Ann. They are 15 weeks old. Sofia is in heaven, she has playmates again. I'm surprised how quickly they bonded. Zoey is already bigger than Sofia, but Alexis is probably going to be a little smaller or around the same size. I still suck at posting pictures, so you will have to see them in my album. It is very hard to get pictures, they don't like to be still. I'll have to wait until they are a little older and worn out. We were only going to get 1 but, Zoey cried every time you took Alexis away, even though there were 2 other pups to play with. These two are very attached to each other, the breeder says that Alexis and Zoey always stayed together, they played only with each other. So how could we leave one behind, my husband said it would be cruel to take them away from each other, so now we have our hands full. Puppies how can you resist?
I can't believe I missed this post and didn't learn of your happy additions until you posted in Maximo's thread. I am so happy for you and your family! Zoey and Alexis are absolutely precious. How sweet that they are attached to one another and have bonded with Sofia. Belated congratulations!!!

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!