View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #8
Foster Mom
YT Addict

Pixie and my 11 year old boy that just passed away did not get along, Pixie is 10 pounds and Theo was 4 pounds and she would out of the blue attack him, he would never yelp or anything even if she made him bleed. We had Romeo who was 2 1/2 pounds and she got along great with him as did Theo, Actually he and Theo were inseperable. When we left the house we would make sure the boys were in one room and Pixie was in another because i was NOT coming home to a blood bath. This worked well for us and even if we were right there every so often Pixie would attack for no apparent reason, we do not know wahtused to set her off. She has been fine with the rescues we have fostered but for some reason she appeared to HATE Theo, but yet when he passed away she mourned him and still does...makes no sense to me I would have thought she would be glad he is gone.

They were together for 9 years before he passed and while we had a couple incidents it worked out fine. I think it depends on the severity of the bickring. If it is too bad then you might have to figure something out....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!