View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
MilliesMum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Exclamation Phantom Pregnancy.....HELP!

hello all, my 1 year and 4 month old yorkie bitch Millie, had her second season about 7-8 weeks ago and had a phantom pregnancy straight after it, we have arranged to have her spayed on the 27th of this month as the vet told us we have to wait atleast 6 weeks after a phantom pregnancy, but with about 3 weeks to go, shes having another one!! shes claimed three "puppies" (two rubber chicken toys and a andrex puppy pyjama case thats three times bigger than her!!) she sits either in my other dogs crate or nests in a throw on the sofa with them, moving them every so often, snapping at our other dogs when they go near them, trying to get them to feed, washing them and carrying them around whilst squeaking constantly at us which is driving us crazy! im the only person who she leave her "pups" with and she brings them to me to watch whilst she eats her dinner ect...

i hate seeing her like this as you can imagine but i just dont know what to do to help her! i will be going up the vets tomorrow after work to ask about delaying the spaying or if it would be best to breed her (even though she is on the tiny petite side) as i know she would make a fantastic attentive mother.

i dont want to make the decison to get her spayed when she wants pups but i dont really want to put her through the strain of pregnancy and birth.

i really need some help and advice on this guys, i really wanna do the best for my little girl, shes my princess

Last edited by MilliesMum; 05-09-2011 at 10:42 AM.
MilliesMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!