View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

With my Tibbe it is his special cheek-to-cheek snuggles when he lies down right next to me, curls up in a tight little ball and places his little face right next to mine, giving his long little sigh of satisfaction. It is as if he really delights in getting as close as possible and that makes him so happy he just sighs from happiness and contentment. I've had 2 Yorkies before that both loved to snuggle up very close but no dog has ever on purpose placed his face right against mine and gone to sleep that way.

It is wonderful to know that however good or bad things have gone, at night when you lie down to end your long day, there is a furry little being that thinks you are so great he wants to get as close as he can to you and breathe the same air you breathe. Everyone in the world should be so blessed as to be able to drift off to sleep each night listening to their little dog breathing gently right next to them. It's such a feeling of complete love, peace and contentment that most of the day's really bad times just vanish and it's all about the love between the two of you.

Tibbe's snuggling cheek-to-cheek with me nights just makes my day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!