View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Peek a Boo (14 year old) will find me and stand about 10 ft away, then he'll look at me, and when he sees me looking at him, he'll look towards the front door. This will go on for a while, but then he'll make a false run towards the door and come back and wait for me to look at him again, and he'll run again towards the door. He waits till I get up and let him out, or he'll turn around and go into the bathroom and lift his leg on the toilet!

Tinkerbell just runs to the front door then back to me, barking obnoxiously the entire time. If I wait, she runs faster and barks louder.

Finnie likes to be carried outside, but will go on her own to the door occasionally. (follows Peek or Tink)

Sapphire tries to use the peepad, but just misses by inches most of the time. I ask her "What are you doing?" and she gives me the perky ears and tilted head like 'What?....Who? Me??? This was wrong??? But I am Cute! And I love you Mommie!" But has also on her own come and got me and led me to the door.

So that's what I do when they have to go potty.

What do they do when I have to go potty? They all race into my teeny bathroom. Then 2 of my cats come in and jump in the tub, and play 'hide and seek' with the dogs through the shower curtain.

Last edited by kjc; 05-06-2011 at 12:33 PM.
kjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!