View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Charlies Mamma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 Charlie is the goofiest dog LOL

ok so charlie has pancreatitis flares and has to be on a low fat diet which leaves most of regular dog food out, his diet is mostly chicken rice veggies. The dry dog food that hes allowed I get from his vet is it Hills ZD made of Venision,

Now if I put that out, Charlie will simply ignore it , (He wants the chicken of course) So last night I gave him his chicken and he ate it so fast that he kind of threw some of it back up, well I didnt want to load him up with more chicken so I put some of the dry food in his bowl, well he looked at me like I was nuts and walked away.

So it sat there all evening and I went to bed about 10pm well I am laying there and all the sudden I hear "crunch crunch crunch" I sit up quietly and turn the light on realy fast and look at him, he actually has food in his mouth and turns to see me, HE SPITS IT OUT and runs away.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. He does not want me to know he will eat it. so I laid back down and after about 5 minutes he came and got in bed and did not go back. so this morning when I got up, I took out the crunchy and gave him his chicken and he was fine but I had to share this it was just to funny

Mom to Bug and Charlie-R.I.P my sweet Charlie 2021
Charlies Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!