View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
Chloe Momma
Yorkie Talker

I use the Out! brand at Walmart. They are scented to attract dogs and I don't smell an odor when my pup uses them. I let her use them about 3 or 4 times before I change it. If she poopies then I immediately pick it up and toss it so there is only the scent from her using the potty, just as with when anyone uses the bathroom. One thing I've noticed, though...she doesn't like to go #2 on her pad if she's peed on it. I have two pads out at all times and I can't get her to poop on her pad for the life of me. She does occasionally, but she has certain spots around the house that she'd rather poop than on her pad. Does anyone know how I can break her from this? She is still pad training so she's going to have accidents but she knows when she's done something she isn't supposed to do. If I catch her using the potty on the floor, she takes off running like she knows she's done something she isn't supposed to do and then sucks up...lol. Help! Btw, the Out! pads that I use...she uses those better than any pad I've used before I got those.
Chloe Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!