View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 09:21 AM   #10
cajungal
YT Addict

Yes, they just took her to the vet yesterday. A very good vet. The same one we took my yorkie Lacey when she was in kidney failure. She weighed a pound and half. I believe it because she is very teeny. My cousin said she was the last one left of the litter and the breeder said she was the runt. When I got my yorkie Lacey at 6 weeks old, she only weighed a pound and half as well. It was so long ago that I barely remember her being so tiny. Lacey stayed at 3 and half pounds for the longest. Then, she got up to 4 and half pounds in her senior years and stayed at that weight until her kidneys started failing. I know I just worry for nothing. My cousin will watch the new puppy very carefully around the kids. She is basically a stay at home mom. She only works for a few hours in the evenings because she teaches gymnastics. And even then she is with her kids because her 7-year old son and 3 year old daughter are both in gymnastics. She is already in love with her new pug and she named her Sasha. This is a really good dog already. She never once had an accident in the house in the 3 days they been having her. My cousin takes her outside and she does her business there. She is already being spoiled and she cuddled with me on the couch last night like a little baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!