View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlicetheYorkie View Post
That's intersting about the pooping alot (not a good sign, means they're not "using" enough of the nutrients in the food). I just looked at their site for the first time and one of the formulas has less ingredients (no potatoes or fruit) so I wonder if that would make a difference? It seems like a really terrific idea as an alternative to frozen raw pet food that I was thinking about adding into my rotation of raw, but idk why some of those ingredients are in there, they should just stick with the meat, some veggies and fruits and the minerals, and it would probably be better. You're supposed to have less poop on a raw diet. Hmmm, well since they have really cheap samples maybe I'll order the lesser ingredient one (Thrive?) and see how it goes. I bet my cats would love the cat formula, but once again, what's up with the potatos in there?
When I talked with a Honest Kitchen Rep they said, some dogs seem to have issues with the flax in the food. Basically it cleaned her out. Not to mention when she is on this food not only does she poop ALOT but they are giant and are super smelly... like sickness smelly. I don't know.. it just doesn't work for her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!