View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
nikkisw
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
How old is she? Has she had any vaccinations in the past two months? Did she do any jumping off the couch or have any falls today? When did she eat last?
she is almost 2 years old. her last vaccination was a rabies booster in december. she is always jumping on and off the couch if we are home. she was playing just fine with us this morning - she likes to bring us her rope toy, play tug of war and then she likes us to play fetch with it, and she can play for hours lol. i don't believe she fell at all, but i was at work all afternoon and this evening-however, while my husband and i are at work, we leave her in our bedroom where the highest thing she gets on is our bed, just a mattress on the floor-hardly a foot high. she has eaten today. i filled her bowl this morning to the brim (like a 1/4-1/3 cup) and when i got home tonight she had eaten almost all of it.

she did just throw up a little. it was brown (like her food kinda) and it had something that looked like a ziti noodle in it, kind of tube like...she is not allowed human food at all in my house so im not sure if it was or not or where she may have gotten it. she had some puke like this the other day as well and it just had crumbles of her food in it, but she didn't act any different that i noticed, but i wasn't home for her when she did puke, i was at work and came home to find the puke. but like i said she seemed perfectly fine.

she is still a little shaky when she isn't laying down, but she wont leave my side now. i got up a few minutes ago to set my alarm and she sat up against my pillow til i came back to the bed. then as soon as i sat down she curled up into my lap. --i will say though, she is always very affectionate, especially towards me. she always shoves herself into my back to sleep and i don't think I've woken up in my bed without her laying in the crook of my arm.
nikkisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!