View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #15
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Default Here we go again !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietweetie View Post
Well everyone I am back, even after I had some ppl tell me to give my dog an abortion or I was not a smart breeder, and many many more comments that I didnt care for. But just wanted to let everyone know that my yorkie had a successul Whelp, she gave birth to two beautiful puppies on April 16th, she had a boy and girl. Mommies and puppies are doing well, they have both been to the vet to get checked and have also had there tails docked and declawed.

I would like to say to all the YT newbies, that you are gonna get some ppl on here that beat you up because we are all able to give our input, but please keep reading because there are ppl on here that are welling to help and give you good info.

I want to thank everyone who helped me and continued to reach out to me even when I wasn't happy with the comments.

Special thanks to Dawn27 she was a great help and has been here for me every step of the way.

pics will be added to my page if you would like to go and take a look at the new addition.

You are so very Welcome "T" ... Thank you !

Thank you for returning to YT after all you had to endure from the community and giving us an update. I know how hard that had to be considering how some people responded to your original . post.

Please keep up the great work you are doing with Journee and the pups, you are doing a great job. Just remember there is still a long road ahead. We will chat about that later, I'm sure.

As far as your up date post.... I am having a hard time finding the "In your Face" part about it. I'm totaly confused...

But whatever.... Opinions are just that and nothing else. You all can write whatever your little hearts desires no matter how harsh. That dont make you or your opinion of the OP or Newbies right! In any way shape or form.... it just makes you a voice for your passions and views and some times I just wish people like you would think twice before commenting on a thread when someone comes to YT for our HELP!

Very sad to think of how many people have left this forum empty handed with No Help and no where else to turn to ..Because of people like you who feel that they have a right to voice there opinions no matter what the consiquinced are.

You all are so in your face.... about what you feel is right and forget that there are precious lives of a mother and pups involved. and in my mind that takes precedence over your opinion any day!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!